Institute of HRD, will be hosting the Seventeenth Edition of Bangalore HR Summit 2018 on Dec. 14-15, 2018 at Hotel Royal Orchid, Bangalore. In this HR Summit over 150 Human Resources professional from India, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East are expected to participate and deliberate on the theme Learning & Development Strategies for competitive advantage. The HR Summit will witness presentations and deliberations by Eminent CEO's, Senior HR Professionals, Researchers, and Academicians.
HR Summit Highlights:
- HR Expo 2018
- HR Awards
- Keynote Addresses
- Talk Show
- HR Tech Demos
- Building a Learning & Development Strategy
- Aligning L & D Strategy with Business Strategy
- Future Technologies in L & D
- Innovation in L & D Practices
- Investment in L & D- Investment or an expenditure
- Capt. Shantanu Chakravorty, Direct-Digital Learning, Cargill Inc.
- Mr. Suraj Chettri, Head-HR, Airbus India
- Mr. Saurabh Nigam, Human Capital Specialist, Omidyar Network
- Mr. Hari T.N, Head-HR, BigBasket
- Mr. Surya Prakash Mohapatra, Global Head- Talent Transformation, Wipro BPS
- Mr. Vinay Kumar, Director- Client Engagement, C2C Organizational Development Pvt. Ltd.
- Ms. Poornima S.P, Head-HR, Tejas Networks
- Mr. Satish Rajarathnam, Director-HR, Cognizant
- Ms. Smitha Krishnamurthy, Director-HR, Nasdaq
- Ms. Parul R Pandey , VP- Talent & Engagement, DIAGEO India